Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My plan


Aiyo.. really don’t like to write my daily lifestyle in my blog. If I keeping writing these, think I will stop blogging someday, hehe..Anyway, I will back Malaysia on 10 August, which is next Friday. When I back Malaysia I got lots of plans need to organize and carry out for my future career. And, every high school will have many activities or installation in this August. My popular neighbour is the interact president in the High School and also his all lovely friend all got big big post too..haha..I am looking forward their activities and have fun with them this month. However, when the time I back Malaysia, I surely will miss my sweet moment in Australia...Feel sad…And I will miss u, Australia.

Okie, tell you guys my plans in Muar (Decide to stay in muar after graduated)

1. Find back my golf pro, Uncle Richard, learn back from him and play in golf field this time. Hope I can learn all his techniques and start my golf game in green field with my friends.

2. I don’t like work for other people “ta kong”. Sure I will follow my words but not now. At the moment, I will work for one small shipping company to learn all the shipping procedures and documents needed. This will help my future career as in ship product from other countries to our own country/my hometown. (Step 1)

3. Next, as the part time stuff, I will try to find the way to carry out my TWO big plans in Sungai Mati. Food court in Sungai Mati is my big big plan. The most important thing is need to find the suitable and strategy big lands. Develop Sungai Mati into Sungai Hidup is in my plan. Big Giant can see the way, why I can’t. Besides that, I will devote my free time to help my dad manage his company. (Step 2)

4. As in Muar, I need search some SMALL strategy place/land (sought of “lim teh” place) which is different from my Sungai Mati plan. (not the shop, is the empty land). I hope i can bring italian pizza ideas to muar in my own build and design land. (Step 3)

5. Step 1 is my important main road while Step 2 and 3 is my other branches roads. I hope Step 2 and Step 3 will provide me all rentals $$$ and only with my little management. And therefore I can focus on my Step 1. (Related to my field, International Business)

6. Finally, hope my friend will give me support and provide me some useful ideas. The best is I hope my dad will give fully support for me especially in financial stuff..hehe…(as picture above :P)





2 comments:

堕落雪 said...

Oh.. Welcome back..
Long time not see ya.. chiaw ko..
ya.. nice plan.. ta kong life really sux.. @@"
call u drink tea in muar ya next time ya.. ^^

taktak here~~

Aundre wu said...

thanks tak ko..hehe..