Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wa.. long time didn't write blog

Okie, I sell off my two kencana already.. last time buy at 1.57 then sell 2 lots at 2.70.. highest of the day..quite happy...this will bring some funds for me in my account. This few day market not stable. when correction i will buy back this counter again..(my fortune horse) haha...now monitoring the construction and oil & gas sector..will eye on uembrlg ,uemwrld, lionind, kencana, oilcorp, ramunia ( cheap counter)...

Hopefully my online website can works and back to normal on monday..then can monitor online and trade in the share market..

My step 1 is still progressing now. I found 1 shipping company and went for interview dy..and finally i get the shipping job as shipping executive...step 1 is quite successfully..they give me quite a god deal on my salary (cant choose much cause i prefer work in small town). Nevermind, if i want to attain my goal, how difficult and tough road i also can achieve..Step 2 no chance let me do..Anyway i did something meaningful things in muar which is go oil palm land with dad..learn how to manage oil palm land...as i knw oil palm can sell good price in the market now..And, step 3 is still going.. finding some good lands in sungai mati to do my big big plan..It need some time to actually search some strategic land..No rush ..no rush .... :p

No ppl want accompany me go play golf..Aiks.. I just go driving range my own when i am free...Got become very good since back from Australia? the answer is still okie..maintain my ordinary skills..hehe..

Okie, stop write here..Will update soon...

1 comment:

alyshä said...

wahh u super interested in shares hor. =)